Monday 4 March 2024

Hammerhead 2024

I just made my annual pilgrimage to Hammerhead in Newark. From East Anglia, it is a bit of a drive but an ‘easy run’. The show at the end of the journey is always worth the effort. It larger enough to attract many games and traders but smaller enough to enjoy in a day. 

Some fantastic displays on show from a fantastic conquistador games to Star War game. Here are a few of my pictures, which do not do justice to the games or their organisers. 









For a wargamer who plays mainly solo, these events are great to meet with fellow enthusiasts. Many have the same love for collecting rules and have their own pile of metal and plastic figures from uncompleted projects. What a fantastic hobby and community we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golden Oldie - Battlefleet Gothic

I was trawling my boxes of unpainted and painted miniatures when I came across a few boxes of spaceships. My collection was a haphazard arra...